Tuesday, March 4, 2014

September

Odds and Ends Pics of September
 
The boys love their daddy so much that they want to wear his clothes :)


Lucky day for these guys. Casey's car got hit in his work parking lot and needed some work done to fix it. When he went to pick up his car, they saw this awesome Bat Mobile in the lobby! Cool huh?!
 
Yay! A working shower!! It's so nice. I was so excited.



Diesel and Brook rockin' the fedora.


 



Sad day for me, but we sold my beloved truck. I'm officially a Minivan Mom now.
CJ took this picture of me by the truck, and then decided he wanted a picture by it too :)
 
 
This is awesome. I told the kids to grab a job out of the job jar. Payton's said to write a song about cleaning the house and CJ said he wanted to, too. Good thing I filmed them, ha ha. Cute.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment