Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Halloween

We got back from Disneyland the night before Halloween.  I missed my little Brooklyn buddy so much, and so it was great that we got to spend a fun day together.
I dressed up my little Ladybug (or leggybug as she pronounces it :) and we went to Payton's school's costume parade. Straight from there we went to Kid's Club, and then right from there we headed to Main Street for a business trick or treating. Fun!
Casey got new glasses that made him kinda look like Clark Kent, so he went with that for Halloween.
We also had a ninja and a Humongosaur (??) (from the show Ben 10)
A few weeks before Halloween, the boys really wanted to go costume shopping. I told them that they could buy whatever costume they wanted, but that I would only pay for 1/2 of it.
They agreed. We went to Party City, and luckily, after spending a ton of time looking, deciding, they each picked a $10 one, and already had their half of the money at home, so I bought them, and they paid me back when we got home. Worked out nice. Hope I remember this every year! :)
We stopped by the Beazer's for donuts.
It was fun to get to see cousins in their costumes as well.
Isaac as Peter Pan, Ella as a cute witch, and Brynli as a mermaid. Their super crafty mother sewed the costumes, and they turned out amazing!
 
Then on to the Jennings. Grandpa Gordon had this awesome Goblin get-up for when he went to the Davis Harry Potter party. The kids didn't know who it was at first, and Brooklyn was never too sure about it... 
CJ loved having a spider painted on his cheek from the ward party, and I guess had to make a crazy "spider" face when he begged me to take a picture of it. He was sad to have to wash it off before bed, since he had school the next day.


No comments:

Post a Comment