Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Sept Dave and Buster's, Phx Museum

We had a Dave and Buster's gift card also, so we went out with Emily and McKane to celebrate Casey's birthday, and it was seriously so fun. We decided it was totally a Peter Piper Pizza, but for adults.
Lots of basketball,


and football, and Casey breaking all kinds of records, scoring lots of tickets.
I didn't get a picture of the 4 of us playing, but I thought this 4-man air hockey was so fun. Super crazy and chaotic, but fun.

Pac-Man was one we could all play against each other, and I think McKane won once, and I did the other time. Who would've thought? I was just trying to stay away from people so I didn't get eaten, I wasn't trying to win, ha ha :)

 
 
Phx Children's Museum:
Brook and I had a blast here as usual.












We love this museum.
On the way out, Brooklyn went up to this sculpture that they had by the door and asked,
"Is he spicy? Can I touch him?"
She must've meant spiky, but it was funny to hear her substitute spicy :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment