Friday, January 25, 2013

Thanksgiving

I'm bummed I only got a couple pictures, but our friends the Goodell's came down from CO again to enjoy Thanksgiving in the nice AZ weather. I'm excited they've made it a tradition! :) We met up at the train park and had a blast! (minus Payton who was still at school. Shhhhh)
Then a couple days later they came and hung out at house for a bit. We loved seeing them again!

 
 We enjoyed CJ's preschool program. It was so fun to have me, Casey, Brooklyn, my parents, and Grandma Lindy come. We were quite the fan club :)
"Thank You Pilgrims" song
"Gobble, Gobble"
 

We also went to Warren and Co's annual Thanksgiving kid parade.




Payton took these 2 pics (along with tons others) and I was cracking up when I saw them.
 
On Thanksgiving Day we went to my parent's with the Beazer's, stayed for an hour and a half, and took some family pics.






 
After that we went to Emily's for the feast part. Apparently I didn't get any pics except Brooklyn pushing this cute shopping cart :) But we did have a lovely meal, great company, and met up with Cherryl's big crowd across the street, plus other Blake's who came for the Turkey Bowl at the park across the street. Such a fun day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment