Thursday, June 19, 2014

Field Trip

Butterfly Wonderland

Payton's class went on a field trip and I got to go with them. It was kinda funny because a few weeks earlier I had heard about this place and wanted to go. But when I looked it up, it seemed too expensive to take all the kids. So when I found out that his class was going, I quickly volunteered to go. It cost $5 for Payton, and was free for me :) Woohoo!
 
 

We watched a 3D movie that was really cool, and then got to walk around and see tons of different size and colors of butterflies. They even landed on us!



Payton and then his teacher, Ms. Gerodimos, posing as butterflies :)
I thought the neon green ones were so cool!

Plus they had a desert exhibit, and a then a sea life one too.

We all had a great time and really enjoyed it there!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment