Wednesday, April 10, 2013

January...

January 9th brought our 9 year anniversary
Man do I love this kid :)
 
We went out to dinner
And then Casey rented out a theater for us to watch Les Mis!
Not really, but the theater was empty when we got there so I pretended :)
A few people snuck in right before it started.
So good. Cried a lot, but so good.
 
One day in January I got a text from my dad with a picture of a pile of leaves that said,
"ready to be played in"
So we headed over and had ourselves a blast.


 
 
CJ got some money from Grandpa Freeman and bought his own gum. So happy.
 
We had such a fun baby shower for Emily's little girl.
The 6 kinds of popcorn and 3 kinds of Bruschetta turned out sooo good. Yum!
And Debbie decorated beautifully.


 
Payton had to take a bunch of stuff in for his turn at being Star Student. He really wanted a picture with his siblings and his pets. So this was the best one.
Payton with Zul the Bearded Dragon. CJ with Ginny the Guinea Pig. Brooklyn with Penny (sort of)
 
First time ever painting B's fingernails. I've painted her toes lots, but not fingers. She just sat there so enthralled in what I was doing, she was great! I was so excited to paint them more often!
 (However, I tried the 2nd time, and it was horrible. She screamed and cried, I tried to bribe her, to no avail. So, oh well.)
 
Finally got on video her mad face. So cute.
She now also has a surprise face that's adorable too.


1 comment:

  1. I never comment but these videos are too cute. your kiddos are getting so big and man, oh, man are you collecting pets:) Love the family pictures!

    ReplyDelete